HOME > Product Fitting > Tube Fitting Chemical
Search by specification
Tube Fitting Chemical
||Air, Water (Conditional*) Others such as chemicals (Conditional*)
|Max. operating pressure
|Operating temp. range
||0~80ºC (0~60ºC with NBR seal rubber) (No freezing)
* Please refer to the digital catalogue.
|MM size (mm)
||ø4, ø6, ø8, ø10, ø12
|Taper pipe thread
||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2
All-resin (PPS) made fitting, which possesses excellent heat resistance(UL94 V-0 equivalent), noncombustible and chemical resistance and the seal is made of fluoric rubber, to meet a wide variety of applications.
- One-touch mechanism contributes to easy fitting of tubes.
- There is no need to worry about rust and metallic ion because the fitting is all-plastic made.
- It is compatible with special specificationsSealing material can be change from standard FKM to EPDM or NBR depending on applications.
- 2 types of package are available.Standard package and clean-room package that products are washed by clean air, then packed in ISO class 6 cleanroom are available.
- Since it conforms to the Food Sanitation Act (only FKM spec.) and has completely oil-prohibited specifications, it is best suitable for food-related applications.
- The weight is about 1/3 that of standard fitting, and 1/5 that of SUS316 compression fitting.